Friday, February 8, 2008

More Artist are blogging...

YAY for more artist joining the blogging world




artist like this one... If you don't have his new ablum Cannons.. why are you reading this? GO GET IT! its AMAZING! He has a pretty cool new site.. you can get to his blog easy from there.












this band I just learned about when I got their CD as my CD of the month..

they are called The Fee go check out their blog...










then there is also Aaron shust who has a blogspot going...

vist him at http://aaronshust.blogspot.com/



then there is still this band. they each have their own blogs click on the picture of me and my friend lori with them to get to their blogs


and they have an AMAZING new album titled "We Need Each Other" coming out FEB 12!!! less then a week away! I already pre-ordered it but shoot i will still go buy it that day! i cant wait for it to come in the mail!

there is still Connersvine and Mercy Me who are blogging

and cant forget one of the artist blogs I ever started reading SHAUN GROVES

there are some more I will post about later..I gotta go do some laundry

No comments: