Thursday, September 18, 2008

well its been a while....

well blog world..its been a while since I have blogged... things have been a little busy...school and what not...moved back to Tahlequah...and pretty sure I have found a church home here which makes me happy..:) what else has been going on... I went to Stillwater last week to see the WeNeedEachOtherTour which was the best show I have been to in a loong time! if this tour comes thru your are GO!! umm I dont think anyone really reads this so I just am going to start using it to journal memories down..and if someone reads them then thats fine with me:)
have a great day!

Rachel

ps..33Miles had a new album "One Life" came out tuesday go get it!
and if you havent head over to www.philwickham.com/blog and find out how you can download a live album for free!

No comments: